Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Princess Diaries

I would like to share a letter with you that we received last week. Please know that it is through your time, support and dedication that we are touching lives. I have typed the letter exactly as it was written to us, however I have not included the name of our princess, her mom or school due to confidentiality. I am not able to attach the picture at this time - but still wanted to share these kind words.

~JoAnn


Giving Gowns,

Thank you can't say enough! Enclosed is a picture of the prom dress my daughter _______ wore for her senior prom this year. When I first mentioned going to look at gowns with _______ she really wasn't interested. However, with me being in control of this situation; her mind was quickly changed :)

When we got there ______ was so excited about all of the gowns that she had to choose from. The gown in the picture was the first gown she tried on ... it fit her like a glove, and it was absolutely fabulous! She did try on two more just to make sure this was "the one".

Thank you, thank you, thank you for making my _______'s senior prom one she will never forget. She was told she had the prettiest dress at the prom! I had to take the time out to say; the organization is wonderful and I pray that it reaches millions of young ladies right at their current need. May the Lord Jesus Christ continue to bless and prosper everyone involved!!

______________ --- _________High School c/o '09

God Bless,

No comments:

Post a Comment